As an Accredited Estate Planner (AEP) there is a great deal of focus on language and how it affects the taxes, timing and equity associated with your larger plan.
Tax reduction and creditor protection are the hallmarks of a plan for business owners or those with high Net Worth; we are fluent in legal as well as financial aspects of this type of planning. Often a taxpayer ends up with one, or the other rarely both. We educate and develop. Attorneys improve upon and implement that which we develop.
We can serve you in the areas of:
- Revocable and irrevocable trust planning
- Fiduciary and custodial services
- Income and estate tax effective insurance planning
- Tools for tax reduction and asset protection:
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts
- Self-Canceling Installment Notes
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts
- Charitable Lead or Remainder Trusts
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Intentionally defective grantor trusts
Neither Adams-Hansen & Associates nor Creative Wealth Strategies are attorneys; our associates cannot give legal advice.
What can an Accredited Estate Planner do for you?
Creating Effective Wills and Trusts Video